Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BEYOND THE PALE, WHAT’S NEXT A TERRIER?

Dash
Sarah
We hear that Sara Palin has spunk. My terrier has spunk, he’s 15 lbs, he bit a deer on the leg, he’s killed a number of moles and other rodents, he faces anything down (faced two foxes in a fight and drove them off) now my terrier has spunk. He however, despite his total self confidence, gets no responsibility in long term financial or healthcare planning for the family. Now for those of you who are offended with me comparing Sara Palin to an animal, she always does that with herself. She was a pit-bull with lipstick, then she was a Mama Grizzly, so should she get executive office. I think we are entitled to know what species she’d serve as. And again on the matter of spunk, she can’t match up with my Dash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget her high school nickname: "Barracuda"

The Faux News Network Principles


A) We distort, you abide
B) Or we retort if you deride, unless we choose not to
C) Complete sentences are acceptable in lieu of complete truths
D) It’s OK to criticize the 2006 Democratic Congress for all America’s problems since 2001
E) We shoot from the flip
F) We’re not always accurate but we’re always certain
G) On what we feel is wrong in this world, we can’t stop people from saying I don’t agree or I don’t care, but we won’t let them say I didn’t know
H) The director’s board has a whim of irony
I) In times of emergency, we should rally around our President: In times of democracy he should do the same for us
J) We proudly plagiarize in advance, examples available upon request
K) It’s easy to be fun-based when you’re fact based
L) Good news parody makes for good news parity
M) And, of course, our goal is and always will be to be the most trusted name in Faux News