Wednesday, March 4, 2009




A REPLY REPLY


We appreciate the many responses we have been getting to recent posts on Faux News and many of them have been pretty pointed. To paraphrase Stephen Colbert when he went to meet Bill O’Reilly “Papa bear, you often get criticized for what you say but never for how loudly you say it”.
Some have criticized our article “24 Carrot Bold” as having a racial undertone, and one critic pointed out that he is a white conservative who asks if it ever gets lonely up high on our white horse. Please don’t assume that in order to be “up high” the horse has to be white, and let’s be honest here; not every conservative I know is a racist, but most racists I know are conservative.

If you enjoyed this article
click here to bookmark us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for quoting me, it made me feel special. On topic though none of the conservatives I know are racist. In fact the truth be told nobody I associate with in general is racist. I would distance myself from anyone with such a narrow world view and toxic ideology.

The Faux News Network Principles


A) We distort, you abide
B) Or we retort if you deride, unless we choose not to
C) Complete sentences are acceptable in lieu of complete truths
D) It’s OK to criticize the 2006 Democratic Congress for all America’s problems since 2001
E) We shoot from the flip
F) We’re not always accurate but we’re always certain
G) On what we feel is wrong in this world, we can’t stop people from saying I don’t agree or I don’t care, but we won’t let them say I didn’t know
H) The director’s board has a whim of irony
I) In times of emergency, we should rally around our President: In times of democracy he should do the same for us
J) We proudly plagiarize in advance, examples available upon request
K) It’s easy to be fun-based when you’re fact based
L) Good news parody makes for good news parity
M) And, of course, our goal is and always will be to be the most trusted name in Faux News